Problems we solve
You know your business, the market, and need to grow. Do questions like these reflect your dilemma?
- What is the Dollar value of market demand and its direction over the next five years?
- Which companies could disrupt the market?
- Which competitor company should we acquire?
- Are customer’s adequately aware or incentivized to buy?
- Are there market niches to exploit?
- Which issues are holding the customer back from a purchase?
- What changes in distribution channels can fundamentally alter the customer’s purchase journey?
Targeting a new market? Some of the questions we help answer:
- Which geographic market offers opportunities for you to take?
- Does the target market require a new channel?
- Are there market segments to exploit?
- How is the market organized and what trends are underway?
- What is the extent of entry barrier and intensity of competitive threat?
- Can we learn from competitors and better the playbook?
An essential market growth strategy, it necessitates focus on both diversification and development of your portfolio.
- Learn about services and products re-positioning from your market
- Does wider uptake require repackaging?
- Can extension tap in to a new market segment?
- How have other players extended the product reach without a new brand creation?
- What trends, particularly preferences, are underway in your target market and their impact on service and product development?
Aligning with another player, from a sourcing partner at one end to acquisition on the other, can overcome barrier and propel growth. Get the insights you need to firm your alliance strategy.
- What alliance strategy does your competitor use?
- How do you find the right vendor from a foreign country?
- Does the firm have the requisite capabilities to service your business?
- Which companies are potential targets for acquisition?
- Which companies offer the needed technology?